Chicken Boo is clucked by Frank Welker.
- Chicken Boo's disguises have included:
- The Big Kiss: Chicken Boo wears only a moustache.
- Chicken Booryshnikov: Chicken Boo wears blond wig and ballet dancing gear
- Davie Omelette: Chicken Boo wears a racoon skin hat like Davy Crockett
- General Boo-Regard: Chicken Boo wears a Confederate cavalry officer hat
- The Chicken Who Loved Me: Chicken Boo dresses like a secret agent(black wig, sunglasses, & suit)
- Yabba Dabba Boo: Chicken Boo impersonates a script writer at a table read for a Flintstones movie (backwards baseball hat, t-shirt, pants and blazer)
- Boo Happens: Chicken Boo plays the part of Forrest Gump
- The Boo Network: Chicken Boo dresses as a network executive who only comes up with chicken related shows
- Boo Wonder: Chicken Boo dresses like Robin, Batman's sidekick
- Punchline Part 1: Chicken Boo dresses like a newsreporter
- The Good, the Boo and the Ugly: Chicken Boo dons western garb.
- Katie Ka-Boo: Chicken Boo wears the clothes of a high school student.
- Jingle Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a mall Santa Claus.
- Ralph's Wedding: Chicken Boo dresses in bridal clothing.
- Kung Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a martial artist.
- Hercule Yakko: Chicken Boo dresses as a pizza delivery guy. (Cameo)
- Whenever the one person who knows that Chicken Boo is really a giant chicken calls him such, all of the other characters present mistakenly deny it until he clucks like a chicken, and everyone turns on Chicken Boo. However, some episodes deviated from the standard formula:
- Katie Ka-Boo: where Mr. & Mrs. Kaboom realize he is a chicken after seeing him with their own eyes.
- Jingle Boo: Santa Claus gave Chicken Boo a good ending to celebrate Christmas.
- Yabba Dabba Boo: his clucking which normally gets him discovered, went unnoticed until Chicken Boo freaked out after seeing everyone eating chicken dishes.
- Boo Happens: Several people in the episode remark that he is really a giant chicken, but only one is present at the end to say "I told you that guy was a chicken!"
- Main Title (nonspeaking)
- Taming of the Screwy (mentioned ["It was a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"])
Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other chickens do
You wear a disguise to look like human guys*
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo
*Alternate line: 'You're jumbo-sized and you wear a disguise