Chicken Boo is clucked by Frank Welker.
- Chicken Boo's disguises have included:
- The Big Kiss: Chicken Boo wears only a moustache.
- The Good, the Boo and the Ugly: Chicken Boo dons western garb.
- Katie Ka-Boo: Chicken Boo wears the clothes of a high school student.
- Jingle Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a mall Santa Claus.
- Ralph's Wedding: Chicken Boo dresses in bridal clothing.
- Kung Boo: Chicken Boo dresses as a martial artist.
- Hercule Yakko: Chicken Boo dresses as a pizza delivery guy. (Cameo)
- Whenever the one person who knows that Chicken Boo is really a giant chicken calls him such, all of the other characters present mistakenly deny it. However, one episode that deviated from that was Katie Ka-Boo, where Mr. & Mrs. Kaboom realize he is a chicken after seeing him with their own eyes.
- In Jingle Boo; Santa Claus gave Chicken Boo a good ending to celebrate Christmas.
- Main Title (nonspeaking)
- Taming of the Screwy (mentioned ["It was a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"])
Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other chickens do
You wear a disguise to look like human guys*
But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo
*Alternate line: 'You're jumbo-sized and you wear a disguise