|Animaniacs Episode 15|
|Air date:||October 1, 1993|
|Variable verse:|| Yakko: Andromeda Strainy...
|Gag credit(s):|| Bobbie's Sister- Kathryn Page
|Closing tag:|| Yakko, Wakko and Dot: Goodbye, nurse!
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Yakko: Andromeda Strainy...
The Warners escape the water tower via a human cannonball.
The Warners get abducted by aliens and hilarity ensues.
- A gag featuring an alien version of Jane Jetson features one of the aliens ending up on a treadmill and being thrown around on it, just like the running gag featured on The Jetsons.
- Marvin Martian make a cameo.
- He also makes a cameo with Darth Vader and Captain Jean-Luc Picard of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Pinky and the Brain cameo on the spaceship trapped under a glass dome. Pinky holds up a sign that says, "SEND HELP!"
- After Yakko sees the subtitles, he introduces himself and Wakko in Japanese, while Dot introduces herself in fake Swedish.
- Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, Sasquatch and Jimmy Hoffa appear in a room on the spaceship. This a reference to the belief that many fans of Elvis Presley have refused to accept his death and are debating whether or not he staged his death to avoid further publicity, as well as the cryptozoological status of Bigfoot. Amelia Earhart and Jimmy Hoffa both vanished without explanation, and their disappearances have been mired in conspiracy theories just like Elvis.
- Dot meets up with one of the creatures from the film Alien.
- When Yakko chases Hello Nurse, the paths the Warners and the alien are going is a reference to Pac-Man. Also Pac-Man can be seen on the screen.
- Both segments use the same title card.
Battle for the Planet (406-616)
- The shot of the diodes lighting up would later be used in the Pinky and the Brain spin-off.
- Mac, Duncan and Emily Duff from the "Elmyra's family" episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures appear as two of the viewers of the Brain's phony news report. However, Emily is drawn with blonde hair instead of orange.
- Ralph is seen watching the Brain's phony newscast and the Warners run by him without him noticing.
- The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
- Pinky: Wuh, I think so, Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like weasels.
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Pinky|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner, Elvis Presley|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Hello Nurse|
|Maurice LaMarche||The Brain, Alien, The Burper|
Kathryn Page's Credit
Yakko, Wakko and Dot: Goodbye, nurse!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 14||Episode 16|