|Animaniacs Episode 36|
|Air date:||November 5, 1993|
|Variable verse:'|| Yakko: Citizen Kaney
|Gag credit(s):|| Tooth Fairy-Kathryn Page
|Closing tag:|| Skippy: Spew!
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Yakko: Citizen Kaney...
- The two film critics are parodies of Gene Siskel and Roger Ebert.
- This cartoon contains clips from such classic Looney Tunes cartoons as What's Opera, Doc?, Duck Amuck and Porky in Wackyland. However, none of the pre-1948 cartoons were shown due to WB not owning them at the time.
- Shirley the Loon from Tiny Toon Adventures makes a cameo appearance going into the theater with her namesake, Shirley MacLaine.
The plane chase from Episode 21 is reused, except this time, the Warners fly from the studio instead of Mount Rushmore.
The Three Muska-Warners
The Warners do a parody of the Three Musketeers.
- Slappy makes a cameo appearance telling the Muska-Warners that she reminds her of "a very young Yippee, Yappee and Yahooey", three Hanna-Barbera characters who had their own segment of the show The Peter Potamus Show.
- The beginning of the cartoon where the citizens musically announce the arrival of the Musketeers but they don't show up is a parody of the beginning of Duck Soup.
- While the Warners are marching outside the king's door, they briefly dress in their Chinese opera costumes from "Hello Nice Warners". They also dress in their ballet costumes briefly seen in Hearts of Twilight and their Egyptian costumes from De-Zanitized (With slight differences in each)
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, The Soothsayer|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Mary Hartless|
|Frank Welker||Narrator, The Viper|
|Jeff Bennett||King Henry III|
|Sherri Stoner||Slappy Squirrel|
|Nathan Ruegger||Skippy Squirrel|
|Maurice LaMarche||Lene Hisskill|
|Chuck McCann||Codger Eggbert|
Kathryn Page's Credit
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 35||Episode 37|