|Animaniacs Episode 69|
|Air date:||12 Nov. 1994|
|Variable verse:|| Dot: Here's the show's namey...
|Gag credit(s):|| Housebroken
|Closing tag:|| Yakko, Wakko & Dot: Ciao, America!
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Episode 69 is the season finale of season two of Animaniacs, as well as the final episode to be broadcasted on Fox Kids before moving to Kids' WB!
Dot: Here's the show's name-y...
- This cartoon was originally released as a theatrical short film released in front of the films Thumbelina and Major League II.
- This is the first cartoon shown in letterbox format.
- The tapes for the ending dialogue went on longer. There was talk that Rob Paulsen and Tress MacNeille had way too much fun recording it and started uncharacteristically cussing as their characters.
- In Wakko's first complaint, he notes that he can't find his clothes, his socks are full of holes, and his shoelace has a knot; ironically, he is wearing his everyday shirt and cap (his only casual clothes), and he doesn't wear shoes or socks.
- This cartoon was Animaniacs' first theatrical appearance.
The Mime gets arrested.
- Final Mime Time short.
Bad Mood Bobby
Written by Deanna Oliver
Directed by Audu Paden
- This is one of the only Goodfeathers cartoons that doesn't open with Squit saying "As far back as I can remember..."
- This cartoon has a cameo by the mynah bird from Chuck Jones' obscure Inki cartoons from the 1940s.
Colin attempts to hit a baseball while talking about Randy Beaman taking baths with his brother. He ends up breaking a window.
Katie Ka-Boom: The Blemish
Katie Ka-Boom overreacts to her first pimple on her forehead because her friend, Jared, is coming to take her to study group.
Good Idea: Tossing a penny into a fountain to make a wish.
Bad Idea: Tossing your cousin Penny into a fountain to make a wish.
Good Idea: Giving your dog a bath.
Bad Idea: Having your dog dry-cleaned.
Good Idea: Playing horsie with your little sister.
Bad Idea: Playing horsie with your Aunt Bertha.
Good Idea: Throwing a surprise party for your father.
Bad Idea: Throwing a surprise party for your grandfather.
Good Idea: Playing cops and robbers in the park.
Bad Idea: Playing cops and robbers in the bank.
Good Idea: Playing catch with your grandfather.
Bad Idea: Playing catch with (i.e. using) your grandfather.
Good Idea: Playing the scales on a piano.
Bad Idea: Playing the scales on a fish.
- This is the longest Good Idea/Bad idea segment.
Colin comes out with a toy plane and puts his finger in his ear and talks a rather disgusting tale about when Randy Beaman ate corn flakes.
A rather short cartoon where Dr. Scratchasniff and the Warners debate whether pro wrestling is staged or not.
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Dr. Scratchansniff, Katie's Dad|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner|
|Jim Cummings||Ring Announcer, Ironhead McCann, Lardo|
|Maurice LaMarche||Squit, The Godpigeon|
|Laura Mooney||Katie Ka-Boom|
|Mary Gross||Katie's Mom|
Kathryn Page's Credit
- This is the last episode to give Kathryn Page a wacky credit. Beginning with the next episode, the credits will include gag credits in the style of Tiny Toon Adventures.
- This was also the final episode to have the original WARNER BROS. TELEVISION DISTRIBUTION logo after the Amblin Entertainment logo at the ending credits.
Yakko, Wakko & Dot: Ciao, America!
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 68||Episode 70|