|Animaniacs Episode 84|
|Air date:||7 Sep. 1996|
|Variable verse:|| Yakko, Wakko and Dot: Pinky and the Brainy...
|Gag credit(s):|| Names|
By Our Parents
|Closing tag:|| Reading small print can lead to eye strain. Visit your optometrist regularly. And for that matter, don't forget to go to the dentist at least every six months. If not, you might get cavities or gingivitis or nasty gum disease. As for me, I've got a toothache right now that's killing me, so don't make the mistake I did. See a dentist! (And try using some mouth wash now & then, okay?) And remember to brush after every meal, and floss once a day.
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Each sketch in this episode is animated by Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Ltd.
Theme Song (extended)
Cutie and the Beast
The Warners star in a parody of the classic Disney film with the Tasmanian Devil in the role of the Beast. Contains an introductory sequence of outtakes where Dot gets her full name wrong several times.
- The Warners reprise the "Do the funny thing that you do" routine from the Tiny Toon Adventures episode segment "It's All Relatives" from the episode "Pledge Week".
- The off-screen director in the opening bloopers is voiced by casting director and voice director Andrea Romano.
- In one of the bloopers, after Dot messes up her name again, she asks Yakko to say it, which he does perfectly. Dot replies with, "Oh, thank you, Mr. United States Canada Mexico Panama! Big whoop!" Those are, of course, the first four countries of "Yakko's World".
- When aired on Nickelodeon, the scene where Yakko and Wakko ask Taz to "do the funny thing that you do" was cut. However, the punchline with Taz blowing a raspberry and Yakko and Wakko saying "That's the funny thing!" was left in.
- This is the only cartoon to get bleeped, albeit as part of the show.
- Pinky and the Brain cameo wearing their costumes from "Spellbound".
- When Taz appears, the theme music from Taz-Mania is heard.
Written by Rafael Rosado and Audu Paden
Directed by Audu Paden
Chicken Boo stars in a shot-for-shot parody of the film Forrest Gump.
The Warners do a rather bizarre parody of the Christmas carol "The First Noel".
- The blond sailor bares a striking resemblance to Lucky Bob from Histeria!, which premiered two years later.
After the Warners bid everyone goodnight, the credits roll and, a la Mystery Science Theatre 3000, they make cracks at all the people listed in the credits, including their own voice actors.
- In some syndicated airings, the part where Dot asks Yakko about turning off the mikes is not shown, and instead they say, "Uh-oh!" after Wakko says, "Sue me!" and Dot says, "She will."
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Henry Kissinger, Hippie|
|Frank Welker||Chicken Boo, Captain Ahab|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner|
|Jim Cummings||Taz, Narrator (Cutie and the Beast)|
|Jeff Glenn Bennett||Narrator (Boo Happens), JFK, LBJ|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner, The Prince, Richard Nixon, General, Hippie|
|Andrea Romano||Director's Voice|
|Julie Bernstein||Singing Mother|
By Our Parents
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 83||Episode 85|