Animaniacs celebrates its third season finale with a bunch of musical cartoons.
Theme Song (extended)Edit
An extended version of the theme is seen with an instrumental break and montage of clips from the show.
Wakko's 2-Note SongEdit
To the tune of "Erie Canal", Yakko sings all about riding his ship on the Panama Canal.
Music and lyrics by Randy Rogel
Directed by Audu Paden
- Wakko sings that Hello Nurse has an IQ of 157, but in Wakko's Wish, she says that she has an IQ of 192.
To the tune of "Git Along, Little Doggies," Yakko and his siblings harmonize about the famous Spanish explorer, Magellan.
- This is the fourth Animaniacs cartoon made in letterbox.
The Return of the Great WakkorottiEdit
The Great Wakkorotti comes down with laryngitis and unable to belch, so instead, accompanied by the Animaniacs orchestra, he hand farts the "Chinese Dance" from The Nutcracker by Tschaikovsky.
Written by Tom Ruegger
Directed by Jon McClenahan
As the season comes to a close, the Warners hold a big wrap party in the water tower and they sing about who is at the party, with many cameos aplenty.
- Along with the entire Animaniacs cast, creator Tom Ruegger and Freakazoid can be seen waiting in line at the beginning. Henny Youngman's rooster likeness from Tiny Toons can be seen with Slappy. And let's not forget the entire cast of Tiny Toons, especially Buster, Babs and Plucky shaking hands with the Warners.
- Ruegger says he based this song off of the Cab Calloway song "Everybody Eats When They Come to My House".
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Dr. Scratchansniff, Pinky, Magellan|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner|
|Frank Welker||Thaddeus Plotz|
|Maurice LaMarche||Announcer, The Brain, Squit|
This is Episode #82
Yakko, Wakko & Dot: Farewell!
- This stinger is a redubbed version of the "Fla-MEEL" stinger.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 81: Soccer Coach Slappy/Belly Button Blues/Our Final Space Cartoon, We Promise/Valuable Lesson||Episode 83: One Flew Over the Cuckoo Clock|