The second Halloween episode of Animaniacs.
Good Idea: Dressing up for Halloween as a pirate.
Bad Idea: Dressing up for Halloween as a piñata.
Dot: Shirley MacLainey...
Hot, Bothered and BedeviledEdit
The Warners end up in the fiery realm of Hades, where they torment Satan.
- The opening song is a parody of "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" by the Andrews Sisters.
- The Warners' song is a parody of "California, Here I Come," which is unusual since the song is published by the Warner Music Library.
- Ron Perlman reprises his role as Satan (or Mr. Scratch) from the Tiny Toon Adventures special "Night Ghoulery" segment "Daniel Webfoot."
- Wakko gets a snowball and sees it melt. Afterward he says, "They were right, it didn't have a chance!" This is a play on the old phrase "a snowball's chance in Hell."
- The clip of Yakko saying, "Come on! Do one! Do an impression!" is used in the opening of Rob Paulsen's podcast "Talking Toons".
Good Idea, Bad IdeaEdit
Good Idea: Going alpine skiing in winter.
Bad Idea: Going alpine skiing in the summer.
Moon Over MinervaEdit
- This was actually the second Minerva cartoon, Thus making it the last Minerva Mink cartoon.
- In the original version of this cartoon, Minerva's cleavage was a little too revealing in her close-up shots, so the animators painted out the cleavage line in the close-ups. However, if you look really close on the DVD, you can see where her cleavage was painted out.
- Like Minvera, Wilford werewolf form seem to attract all the female animals.
- Made a girl rabbit dig to china
- Made a girl bird spring out her head and made her eye pop-out
- Made a girl frog dance and kick the boy frog away
- The frog dancing is a parody of Michigan J. Frog from the Chuck Jones cartoon One Froggy Evening.
- After Wilford attempts to serenade Minerva, Minerva yells, "Hit the road, Jack!", possibly a reference to the Ray Charles song of the same name.
In a parody of the movie Edward Scissorhands, Mr. Skullhead is taken in by an average looking family to stay with them.
- The first and only standalone Mr. Skullhead segment. It opens and closes with the Warners singing the Mr. Skullhead theme song originally sung by Elmyra Duff in the "Take Elmyra, Please" episode of Tiny Toon Adventures.
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner, Bill Boggs, Hippie|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Peg Boggs, Kim Boggs, Chorus Girl|
|Julie Brown||Minerva Mink|
|Peter Scolari||Wilford B. Wolf|
|Frank Welker||Frog, Dog, Additional Voices|
|Elizabeth Lamers||Chorus Girl|
|Lisa Raggio||Chorus Girl|
Kathryn Page's CreditEdit
Wakko: Wanna see me make bubbles with my spit?
Yakko: Uhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe later.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 29: Draculee, Draculaa/Phranken-Runt||Episode 31: O Silly Mio/Puttin' on the Blitz/The Great Wakkorotti: The Summer Concert|