Katie Kaboom is a sixteen-year-old teenager who greatly overreacts to trivially upsetting situations and literally turns into a comically violent and destructive monster before subsequently exploding. Usually leaving the family home in ruins.
In human form she is a very beautiful teenage female. She appears to be 16 and has a short blonde bob. She has a light blue shirt that somewhat hangs from her shoulders, pink pants and blue slip on shoes.
Before she changes into a monster her eyes glow, her voice changes, and she grows. In monster form she seems to be able to change into different forms. As one monster she looks like a green monster and her clothes are ragged, but she has also been seen as a fiery monster. However, after she explodes, she is fine and her clothes are unaffected while the rest of her family and nearby surrounding is completely ruined.
Katie doesn't seem to be aware of her exploding and turning into a monster after she has blown up, but she might just not come on it. During her transformation she will deny her families statements that she is a monster, saying she is "A Teenager".
List of Katie Ka-Boom cartoons/monster forms
- Katie Ka-Boo: In her first appearance, she brought her boyfriend C.B (who was really Chicken Boo) to meet her parents and her parents kept calling him a Giant Chicken, she then turned into a giant monster version of herself with wild purple hair, green skin and shredded clothes.
- In "The Driving Lesson" she freaks out into monster form when her dad was teaching her how to drive when she thinks she knows how to drive.
- In "Call Waiting" Katie's dad forgets to take a message from her friends, so she freaks out.
- "Belly Button Blues"
Brother name is Tinker Ka-Boom
- Katie is a parody of "the Incredible Hulk".
- Katie made two cameo appearance in the series.
- She appeared in "The Big Wrap Party" when Yakko mention some characters name.
- She appeared in "Wakko's Wish" when she and her parents are awaken by the warner's singing.
- Nicholas Hollander based Katie on his own stepdaughter who would often explode at every little thing that went wrong.
- It is said that Katie is the least popular character of the series
As stated in deviantArt, an independent animator plans to include Katie Ka-Boom when he pitches his series, currently titled "The Bruno Show", to Cartoon Network or Hub Network; and he would gain permission to use them when Warner Bros. would sponsor him. He stated that if the shorts are greenlighted; Rob Paulsen would return to voice Katie's dad, the creator himself would voice Tinker, Grey DeLisle would voice Katie's mom and Tara Strong would voice Katie Ka-Boom with under monster voices provided by Jess Harnell.
She's Katie Ka-Boom
She lives in a house with a garden in bloom
Her family knows that at anytime soon
Their little lady Katie goes Ka-Boom