Rita, voiced by Bernadette Peters, usually sings some songs while dim-witted Runt, voiced by Frank Welker, listens. Throughout their journey in life, the vagabond pair have many exciting adventures during the segment. Despite having a desire to find a nice permanent new home, the two manage to live quite comfortably by offering each other a close unbreakable friendship in defending one another for protection and giving moral support.
- Piano Rag/When Rita Met Runt
- No Pain,No Painting/Les Miseranimals
- Roll Over,Beethoven/The Cat and the Fiddle
- Disasterpeice Theater/Hercule Yakko/Home on De-Nile/A Midsummer's Night Dream
- O Silly Mio/Puttin' on the Blitz/The Great Wakkorotti: The Summer Concert
- Smitten with Kittens/Alas Poor Skullhead
- Mobster Mash/Lake Titicaca/Icebreakers
- Of Course You Know,This Means Warners/Up A Tree/Wakko's Gizmo
- Scare Happy Slappy/Witch One/Macbeth
- This segment, along with Pinky and the Brain, was dropped in the final season of Animaniacs. The reason for this was because it became too difficult to create a new song for Rita to sing in each episode.