So Much for Wakko's Ha'Penny is a somber reprise of "I've Got a Ha'Penny" from Wakko's Wish. The music was written by Julie Bernstein and the lyrics by Tom Ruegger.
- So much for Wakko's ha'penny.
- Now Acme Falls is back in misery.
- Should I, or do you wanna carve?
- Frankly, I'd just as soon starve.
- Dr. Scratchansniff:
- I'm starting to feel the stress.
- Acme Falls is ha'pennyless.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.