What would happen if Star Wars and Animaniacs were put in a blender? The final Pinky and the Brain episode, Star Warners is the answer. The episode, which includes many of the Animaniacs cast is a Star Wars parody of A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi with Pinky and the Brain (as 3-PinkEO and Brain2-Me2) plan to use the Mega Star for their galactic domination plans.
- The Brain as Brain2-Me2 (parody of R2-D2)
- Pinky as 3-PinkEO (parody of C-3PO)
- Dot as Princess Dot (parody of Princess Leia)
- Wakko as Wak Skylicker (parody of Luke Skywalker)
- Yakko as Yak Soho (parody of Han Solo)
- Slappy as Slappy Wanna Nappy (parody of Obi-Wan Kenobi)
- Thaddeus Plotz as Girth Plotz (parody of Darth Vader)
- Dr. Scratchansniff (parody of Grand Moff Tarkin)
- Chicken Boo as Chew Boo-Boo (parody of Chewbacca)
- Skippy as Skippoda (parody of Yoda)
- Flavio Hippo as Flabby the Butt (parody of Jabba the Hutt)
- Hello Nurse as Female clone
- Ralph as Male clone
- Pip as himself
- Mindy as UnJawa (parody of Jawa)
- The Goodfeathers as Unnamed Stormtroopers
- Minerva Mink
- Wile E. Coyote
- Foghorn Leghorn
- Yosemite Sam
- Duck Dodgers
- Marvin the Martian
- Hugo the abominable snowman
- The Monstars
- Mr. Skullhead
- Egghead jr.
- This cartoon was rarely seen in reruns.
- Like Wakko's Wish, many regular and Looney Tunes characters appear throughout.
- Wakko's Luke Skywalker costume looks similar to an outfit he wears in "Hercule Yakko".
- If this episode were for the Animaniacs, then this would count as their 100th episode.
|This article is a stub. Please help Animaniacs Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.