The Great Wakkorotti is a recurring segment on Animaniacs starring Wakko Warner as a classical performer in the same vein as Luciano Pavorotti. However, instead of singing, he belches melodically. He is often accompanied by Yakko on the piano and Dot shows up in the middle to give the Great Wakkorotti some soda. In three segments, he belches his way through "The Blue Danube" by Johann Strauss, "The Dance of the Hours" by Amilcare Ponchielli, and "Jingle Bells". However, on one occasion, in "The Great Wakkorotti Returns", the Great Wakkorotti gets laryngitis and instead of belching, he hand farts his way through the "Chinese Dance" from Tschaikovsky's Nutcracker. This is also the only segment where he is accompanied by a full orchestra instead of a piano. At the end of each segment, the Great Wakkorotti is given thunderous applause and roses are thrown onto the stage as he bows and says, "Excuse me....excuse me..."
- The Great Wakkorotti: The Master & His Music - Blue Danube
- The Great Wakkorotti: The Summer Concert - Dance of the Hours
- The Great Wakkorotti: The Holiday Concert - Jingle Bells
- The Return of the Great Wakkorotti - Chinese Dance from The Nutcracker (He had a sore throat. So he used his hands instead.)
- All the belching for the Great Wakkorotti is performed by Maurice LaMarche. All the belches are then programmed into a synthesizer to make the belching sound more melodic.