|Full Name||Wakko Warner|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot|
|Voice Actor|| Jess Harnell|
Maurice LaMarche (belching) Santiago Ziesmer (German) Zbigniew Susynski (Polish)
|Catchphrases|| "Hello Nurse!"|
Wakko Warner, is the middle child. In the "Hello Nurse" song, it is revealed that Wakko is possibly 7-10. He is known to just eat ,eat, eat,and eat though he does have his limits (Meatballs or Consequences). His two prize possesions are his wooden mallet and his Gag Bag. In some segments, he portrays "The Great Wakkorotti", a parody of famous opera singer Luniano Pavarotti.He speaks in a low Liverpudlian accent
He often plays the physically aggressive of the Warner trio, often cracking people with his mallet. Wakko, at times, also drops anvils or heavy objects onto people. This is usually quite effective, except on Baloney, since he is so idiotically happy that he is immune to it. He also appears to be somewhat clever in some segments, like when he "had trouble" figuring out how much everything costs at a dollar store, even when the owner told him multiple times. It turned out to be a ploy to trick the dumb cashier into letting him get everything there for one dollar.
He idolizes the late Don Knotts.
Wakko has black and white fur and has a red cap on backwards.He is the only one of the three who wears a shirt, which is blue. He is often seen with his tongue sticking out. In the show "The Party" Wakko wears black, blue, and yellow lined pants.
He is the same species as the other Warners and is a little taller than Dot. Wakko is arguably the most animalistic of the trio, as several segments have him behaving like a dog - walking on all fours, doing tricks for treats, etc. He is the only one of the three that wears a shirt and has a red hat, which he keeps on even when he dons another costume. He also does not wear pants on most occasions, often joking about this aspect. He has one major difficulty, which is going to the potty on time.
- Wakko's quieter nature and gag bag are derived from Harpo Marx of the Marx Brothers.
- Wakko's accent is a mould of Ringo from the Beatles.
- Wakko has been shown to have an incredible likeness to Yakko when his hat is taken off (only briefly in a few episodes like with No Pain, No Painting, the Senses song, The Warners and The Beanstalk, Yakko Warner's World Of Baldness and in Wakko's Wish), yet his face is more circular and has a hair tuft.
- In A Hard Days Warner, it is shown the reason why he wears his Hat is because Elvis in living under it.
- In the "Hello Nurse" song, he has said that he was 7, but writers have dismissed this because he only said it in order to rhyme with "heaven".
- In the "The Warners 65th Anniversary Special" we learn that after Weed Memlo, the former director of the Warner cartoons, left, Plotz let Wakko direct the last cartoon entitled "Yankee Doodle Warner" where he armpit farted "Yankee Doodle Dandy".
- Wakko is quite skilled with musical instruments, such as the piano and violin and the drums. He is often seen playing the drums whenever a rimshot is required for a bad joke.
- Wakko's burps are actually done by Maurice LaMarche (voice of the Brain & Squit).
- Wakko has a fear of clowns, which is shared with Warner Bros. CEO Thaddeus Plotz.
- One of Wakko's trademarks is his ability to make a "gookie", wherein he puffs his cheeks and makes his eyes into swirls.