|Full Name||Wakko Warner|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, Wakko's Wish,|
|Voice Actor|| Jess Harnell|
Maurice LaMarche (belching)
Santiago Ziesmer (German)
Zbigniew Susynski (Polish)
Marcus Jardym (Brazilian Portuguese)
|Catchphrases|| "Hello Nurse!"|
"Can we call you Dadoo?"
Wakko Warner is the middle child of the Warner siblings, and supposedly the wackiest between the 3. He is known to just eat, eat, eat and eat, though he does have his limits (Meatballs or Consequences). His two prize possessions are his wooden mallet and his Gaggy Bag. In some segments, he portrays "The Great Wakkorotti", a parody of famous opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. He speaks as a member of the Beatles would, as his voice is actually inspired by Ringo Starr, stated in an interview with Jess Harnell.
His inability to use an available bathroom irrelevantly damages his thinking. Because of this, he tends to bounce around saying, "POTTY! POTTY! POTTY!". He also has an extreme fear of clowns, which causes him to be "Kooky and unpredictable" as stated by Dr. Scratchansniff in Season 1, Episode 34, "Clown and Out." Which is kind of weird as he's ALWAYS kooky and unpredictable.
PersonalityWakko is the polite, but physically aggressive sibling of the Warners trio, often cracking people with his mallet. Wakko, at times, also drops anvils or other heavy objects onto people. This is usually quite effective, except on Baloney, since he is so idiotically happy that he is immune to it. He also appears to be somewhat clever in some segments, like when he "had trouble" figuring out how much everything costs at a dollar store, even when the owner told him multiple times. It turned out to be a ploy to trick the cashier into letting him get everything there for one dollar. He also created a long and complicated contraption just to make a fart gag.
He idolizes the late Don Knotts.
Wakko has black and white fur like his sibs with a red nose and has his own red cap which he wears all the time backwards. It's rarely ever taken off. He is the only one of the three who wears a shirt, which is blue and a turtleneck. He has white gloves like his siblings. He is often seen with his tongue sticking out. In the show "The Party" Wakko wears black, blue, and yellow lined pants. In The Great Wakkorotti shorts he has on a tuxedo suit.
He is the same species as the other Warners and is a little taller than Dot. Wakko is arguably the most animalistic of the trio, as several segments have him behaving like a dog - walking on all fours, doing tricks for treats, etc. He is the only one of the three that wears a shirt and has a red hat, which he keeps on even when he does another costume. Kind of like Dot but only with her bow. He also does not wear pants on most occasions, often joking about this aspect. He has one major difficulty, which is finding an available bathroom. But this seems to only happen once in "Potty Emergency." He does need to go to the bathroom in I'm Mad and in the show's Cartoon Network promos from 1998.
- Newsreel of the Stars
- Main Title
- The Monkey Song
- Nighty-Night Toon
- Cookies for Einstein
- Pinky and the Brain Intro #1
- Win Big (run-through)
- Wheel of Morality (Episodes 2, 4)
- Tower Escapes (nonspeaking) (Episodes 3, 4, 7)
- H.M.S. Yakko
- Slappy Squirrel Intro
- Slappy Goes Walnuts (run-through)
- Yakko's Universe
- Hooked on a Ceiling
- Film Projector Transition (nonspeaking)
- Goodfeathers: The Beginning (run-through)
- Tower Returns (nonspeaking) (Episodes 4, 7)
- Taming of the Screwy
- Flipper Parody
- Temporary Insanity
- Operation: Lollipop (run-through)
- What Are We?
- Piano Rag
- Wakko Warner's quieter nature and gaggy bag are derived from Harpo Marx of the Marx Brothers.
- Wakko's accent is a mould from all of the Beatles, with most resemblance to Ringo Starr.
- Wakko has been shown to have an incredible likeness to Yakko when his hat is taken off (only briefly in a few episodes like with No Pain, No Painting, the Senses song, The Warners and The Beanstalk, Yakko Warner's World Of Baldness and in Wakko's Wish), yet his face is more circular and has a hair tuft.
- In the "The Warners 65th Anniversary Special" we learn that after Weed Memlo, the former director of the Warner cartoons, left, Plotz let Wakko direct the last cartoon entitled "Yankee Doodle Warner" where he armpit farted "Yankee Doodle Dandy".
- Wakko is quite skilled with musical instruments, such as the piano and violin and the drums. He is often seen playing the drums whenever a rimshot is required for a joke.
- Wakko's burps are actually done by Maurice LaMarche (voice of the Brain & Squit).
- In Clown And Out, Wakko has a fear of clowns, which is shared with Warner Bros. CEO Thaddeus Plotz.
- The 'Marx Brother' "Harpo" is the inspiration for the character of Wakko since they both have been known to eat non-edible inanimate objects and sometimes pick-pocket from others; Wakko will even on occasion make the same "Gookie" face the was invented by Harpo, the only difference is unlike Harpo Wakko actully speaks.
- According to Hello Nurse, he is seven years old.