|Animaniacs Episode 70|
|Air date:||September 9, 1995|
|Variable verse:|| YW&D: "Hydroplaney..."
|Gag credit(s):|| This is Show #70|
You Have Been Watching The WB. - It's a Tough Job But Someone Had to Do It.
|Closing tag:|| YW&D: "Go nuts!"
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Beginning with this episode, the line "We've got wisecracks by the stacks" is replaced with "We pay tons of income tax." Additionally, the line "Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe" is replaced with "Meet Ralph and Dr. Scratchansniff, say 'Hi' to Hello Nurse," since Pinky and the Brain had their own show on the WB at the time. The clips used to introduce the characters are from "Piano Rag," "Ups and Downs," and "De-Zanitized", respectively.
Super Strong Warner Siblings
After finishing the shoot of their theme song, the Warners do a parody of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, a show that was also airing on Fox in the 1990s.
- Buttons makes a cameo appearance in this cartoon getting hit by a mailbox.
- The word "Right!" is spoken a total of 12 times in this episode.
- This cartoon marks the debut of the longer introduction song for the Slappy Squirrel segments, now renamed "Slappy & Skippy".
- When Slappy mentions that Skippy gets to direct when he's old enough, Skippy does an imitation of Animaniacs executive producer Steven Spielberg.
Wakko's New Gookie
Since it is a new season, Wakko decides to try out a new gookie because he's tired of his old one. He tries it out on Yakko, Michaelangelo from "Hooked on a Ceiling", Bob Hope, Katharine Hepburn, and Larry King. All of them do not believe it really is a gookie, so Wakko decides if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The episode ends with Yakko trying to come up with a new catchphrase.
The Warners sing a song about the 1994 Northridge earthquake to the tune of Schumann's "Happy Farmer".
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Dr. Scratchansniff|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner, Flintser|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Reeva, Katharine Hepburn|
|Sherri Stoner||Slappy Squirrel|
|Nathan Ruegger||Skippy Squirrel, Boy|
|Frank Welker||Thaddeus Plotz, Hogdar, Bug|
|Maurice LaMarche||Michaelangelo, Bob Hope, Larry King|
|Jeff Glen Bennett||Charlton Woodchucks|
- The stinger is a redubbed version of the "Fla-MEEL!" stinger.
- Tress MacNeille voices Reeva, a parody of Rita Repulsa, with Barbara Goodson's voice inflections.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 69||Episode 71|