|Full Name||Wakko Warner|
|Segment||Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, Wakko's Wish,|
|Voice Actor|| Jess Harnell|
Maurice LaMarche (belching) Santiago Ziesmer (German) Zbigniew Susynski (Polish)
|Catchphrases|| "Hello Nurse!"|
"Can we call you Dadoo?"
Wakko Warner is the middle child of the Warner siblings, he is also one of the main characters. In the "Hello Nurse" song, it is said that Wakko is 7, however in an interview with Tom Ruegger, he says Wakko is actually 11. He is known to just eat, eat, eat and eat, though he does have his limits (Meatballs or Consequences). His two prize possessions are his wooden mallet and his Gaggy Bag. In some segments, he portrays "The Great Wakkorotti", a parody of famous opera singer Luciano Pavarotti. He speaks as a member of the Beatles would, as his voice is actually inspired by Ringo Starr, stated in an interview with Jess Harnell.
POTTY,POTTY,POTTY! his inability to potty irrelevantly damages his thinking. because of this he tends to bounce around saying potty potty potty
PersonalityHe often plays the physically aggressive of the Warner trio, often cracking people with his mallet. Wakko, at times, also drops anvils or other heavy objects onto people. This is usually quite effective, except on Baloney, since he is so idiotically happy that he is immune to it. He also appears to be somewhat clever in some segments, like when he "had trouble" figuring out how much everything costs at a dollar store, even when the owner told him multiple times. It turned out to be a ploy to trick the cashier into letting him get everything there for one dollar. He also created a long and complicated contraption just to make a fart gag.
He idolizes the late Don Knotts.
Wakko has black and white fur like his sibs with a red nose and has his own red cap which he wears all the time backwards. It's rare its ever taken off. He is the only one of the three who wears a shirt, which is blue. He has white gloves like his siblings. He is often seen with his tongue sticking out. In the show "The Party" Wakko wears black, blue, and yellow lined pants. In The Great Wakkorotti shorts he has on a tuxedo suit.
He is the same species as the other Warners and is a little taller than Dot. Wakko is arguably the most animalistic of the trio, as several segments have him behaving like a dog - walking on all fours, doing tricks for treats, etc. He is the only one of the three that wears a shirt and has a red hat, which he keeps on even when he does another costume. Kind of like Dot but only with her bow. He also does not wear pants on most occasions, often joking about this aspect. He has one major difficulty, which is going potty on time. But this seems to only happen once in "Potty Emergency."
- Wakko's quieter nature and gaggy bag are derived from Harpo Marx of the Marx Brothers.
- Wakko's accent is a mould from all of the Beatles, with most resemblance to Ringo Starr.
- Wakko has been shown to have an incredible likeness to Yakko when his hat is taken off (only briefly in a few episodes like with No Pain, No Painting, the Senses song, The Warners and The Beanstalk, Yakko Warner's World Of Baldness and in Wakko's Wish), yet his face is more circular and has a hair tuft.
- Some may think Wakko wears his hat to hide Elvis. However this isn't true in other episodes, as in Space Proped, Elvis, was hiding in the spaceship along with other sorts of "missing people." Like Big Foot for example, and Amelia Airheart.
- In the "Hello Nurse" song, he has said that he was 7, but writers have dismissed this because he only said it in order to rhyme with "Heaven." Wakko is really 11,said in an interview with Tom Ruegger.
- In the "The Warners 65th Anniversary Special" we learn that after Weed Memlo, the former director of the Warner cartoons, left, Plotz let Wakko direct the last cartoon entitled "Yankee Doodle Warner" where he armpit farted "Yankee Doodle Dandy".
- Wakko is quite skilled with musical instruments, such as the piano and violin and the drums. He is often seen playing the drums whenever a rimshot is required for a bad joke.
- Wakko's burps are actually done by Maurice LaMarche (voice of the Brain & Squit).
- In Clown And Out, Wakko has a fear of clowns, which is shared with Warner Bros. CEO Thaddeus Plotz.
- One of Wakko's trademarks is his ability to make a "gookie", wherein he puffs his cheeks and lips and make his eyes sometimes swirl.