|Animaniacs Episode 9|
|Air date:||23 Sep. 1993|
|Variable verse:|| Dot: Shirley MacLainey...
|Gag credit(s):|| Monkey Wrangler-Kathryn Page
|Closing tag:|| Wakko: Lather...|
|List of Animaniacs Episodes|
Dot: Shirley MacLainey...
Dot does a quick Fortune Teller
thing as part of the song.
Wally Llama (406-720)
The Warners climb up the Himalayas to seek the all-knowing all-seeing Wally Llama and ask him a very important question, but the Llama is really tired and does not want to answer more questions.
- Wally Llama is a parody of the Dali Lama.
- Shirley MacLaine makes a cameo in a parody of her belief in reincarnation.
- Pinky and the Brain make a cameo in the middle of the cartoon.
Where Rodents Dare (406-711)
Pinky and the Brain go to Switzerland, where a United Nations convention is being held, in order to use Brain's freeze ray to freeze the guests solid and take over the world. Only problem is that the summit is atop a mountain summit, which Pinky and Brain must climb.
- The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
- Pinky: I think so, Brain, but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at this time of night?
- The world leaders in the Brady-Bunch-like news graphic are: Fidel Castro, Queen Elizabeth, George Bush, Nelson Mandela, Manuel Noriega, Yassir Arafat, Boris Yeltsin, Mihkail Gorbachev, and Dan Quayle. President Bill Clinton makes an appearance later at the gondola ride.
- The Warners make a cameo at the dinner table.
- The title is a play on the war movie Where Eagles Dare.
The moral of today's show is: WIN $5,000!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Rob Paulsen||Yakko Warner, Pinky|
|Jess Harnell||Wakko Warner|
|Tress MacNeille||Dot Warner, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Hartless|
|Maurice LaMarche||The Brain|
|Richard Libertini||Wally Llama|
|Frank Welker||Bill Clinton|
Kathryn Page's Credit
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 8||Episode 10|