Wilford Wolf is a character from the Minerva Cartoon who has a huge crush on Minerva. He first appeared in the episode "Moon over Minerva". He is voiced by actor Peter Scolari in both his nerdy form and his hunky form.
Wilford usually appears as a very geeky looking Wolf who has a thin top and neck and a large stomach. He has large blue pants that presumably raise above his waist. He wears a red bowtie around his thin neck and very thick glasses that make his eyes look very small. His fur is a gray blue and looks somewhat shabby.
However, he is a werewolf, and every full moon he turns into a muscle wolf with large abs, long slivery hair, and also gets taller. Anys sign of fat goes away and he stands up much straighter. His glasses disappear but he maintains his blue pants and bow, though they look much better on him in this form. His voice also changes to sound more manly.
Wilford appears in the last Minerva Mink cartoon "Moon Over Minerva" when he tried to ask Minerva on a date but she refuse to go out with him since he's a geek. On the night of the full moon, he was howling sadly near her home. She decided to come out and tell him to get away, and instead find the changed version. She doesn't realize that it's Wilford, and instead thinks its the man she's been hoping for. Later in the end when Minerva asked Wilford what kind of wolf he is, he revealed to be a werewolf, she then asked when the next full moon and he explain in the next 30 days, in which she repiled "Good things are worth waiting for."
- Whenever Wilford transform back into his geek form, his glassess reapeared,his ripped pants become unripped again.
- His voice actor,Peter Scolari,is best known for portraying Tad Horvath on the HBO comedy Girls.
- He is the 2nd character Minerva have fallen in love with; the first was Trudy's cousin.
- He is the 1st person to be kissed on the lip by Minerva.
- It is said that Wilford Werewolf character is the inspration for jacob black from twilight.